Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Broken

There is a great line from SOUTH PARK where Cartman goes on a rant concerning foreign art films where he states they are nothing but "gay cowboys sitting around a campfire eating pudding". One could take that a step further and say American art films are nothing more than "people sitting around coffee shops and getting all fucked up on drugs and having sex with anything that moves". This pretty much sums up BROKEN, which I kind of liked but I can't say I'd recomend it to anyone. I've always said I could watch Heather Graham on the bloody Shopping Network if I had to but BROKEN sure pushed that idea....hard.....and do I really need to Jeremy Sisto play another screwball slime-bucket. How Linda Hamilton ended up in this "film" is beyond me and the music...oh...the music, if you want to call it that, will have you wanting to pull your hair out midway through. Not an outright trashing from me but viewer beware!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Ha! Great review! (I hadn't even heard of this movie...erp!)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home