Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Marine 2

No, I'm not going to write great things about THE MARINE 2 because it stars Ted DiBiase Jr. and is a WWE Films production. No, I won't do that because I don't have to. If you are looking a good little action time waster you could do far worse than this one. I'll admit, I was perplexed as to why DiBiase (who got a big win for RAW last night in the draft!) was given a push like this so early, dare I say he seemed just a tad to green for something like this and THE MARINE 2 would have been better if they stuck more to rockem sockem than actually expecting Ted to carry the drama. I mean, it looks like he took his acting lessons from Randy Orton. I'm not joking and fans of the squared circle will definately notice this. On a different note it's good to see Roel Reine directing style as many of us here at INK CASUALTY are anticipating the upcoming DEATH RACE: FRANKENSTEIN LIVES. If the visuals are as nice in that as they are in THE MARINE 2 then it should be a good one! Michael Rooker has a couple of moments and Lara Cox of THE LOST WORLD series provides the love interest all backed up by a Trevor Morris score. Yep, you could certainly do worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home