Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vacancy

The dude who directed this supposed horror flick goes buy the handle of Nimrod Antal. There should be a funny little hyphon thing-a-ma-jig above the O in Nimrod but I think you can figure where I'm going with this. Kate Beckinsale doing the running for her life all scared thing...you figure I'd be writing good things about that wouldn't you. Funny man Luke Wilson doing the serious I'm gonna save Kate's ass role thing. Sounds like it has potential doesn't it. Psycho dudes slicing and dicing the guests up at the local middle of no-fuckin'-where motel...think we've seen this before no? Thus the problem with VACANCY. It's a fair offering but it serves NOTHING we haven't seen done before and better at that. Worth a look but might I suggest you drive on to the next 5 star!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home