Friday, February 13, 2009

Jason X

People love to go on and on about just how stupid the 10th Friday the 13th film is and I always shake my head thinking they just don't get the bloody point! Todd Farmer, who just scripted the MY BLOODY VALENTINE remake, in a nut shell took ALIEN and added the Jason element to it as well as some the hottest Canadian female talent kicking around Toronto at the time and the result was an amazingly fun ride. Is it silly.....of course it friggin' is. Is it fun? You bet your cryogenically frozen ass it is! Much like new film (see blurb below) I wish they hadn't killed off the lovely Kristi Angus so fast but, just like the new one, they did give her the coolest death scene in the picture. David Cronnenberg has an awesome cameo at the beginning and my man Kane Hodder was fantastic in his last kick at the Jason role. Just take this one for what it is and have fun with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Yep, I agree!

(like the Alien vs Predator movies)


:)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Martimer said...

I enjoyed this one immensely. I thought it was one of the best installments.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home