Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bruce Springsteen Live in Toronto

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It's been a week since my last posting and I've been bad.....bad as in on my friggin' death bed being ravished by this virus which was created by our Father above as were all things on this green earth...or something like that. In truth, the cold medicine and horse pills I've been taking to fight this sinus infection have knocked me on my ass far worse than any I've encountered in the past, which might explain why my thoughts on the Springsteen show Monday night are limited to, "damn, not much of a stage, why the hell is he an hour late getting started, what bloody song is this, who are all of these people screaming "Bruuuuuuuuce", what am I doing here, I think I'm going back to the Platinum Lounge to drink some more "cheap beer" and ummmmm...where the fuck am I?!?!?!?!".
In all fairness I've never been a big Springsteen fan. He's always struck me as an artist for those who are not music fans....but I'll give them credit..they came out for a party and party they did and if I hadn't been running around with the Goodyear blimp floating around in my head I'm sure I would have joined right on in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home