Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Hunt for Red October

Another from the HISTORY station while in a cold drug induced haze. Of course I've seen it many times as I'm sure you have as well. It helps to have a head full of drugs because if you actually stop to think about the script they've managed to distill from Tom Clancy's far more intricate tome you'll realize it's about as believable as the Loch Ness monster. Still, I enjoy a John McTiernan film as I do the work of Sean Connery and Alec Baldwin. Take this one for what it is, a good thriller about a sub and leave your brains to the cold drugs and you'll be just fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

I'm not a fan of sub films in general, but I enjoyed this one, and I've seen it on TV a couple times over the years.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home