Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gladiator

Like many of the films I've been blurbing here in blog-land, GLADIATOR really needs no introduction or write up. You know it took five hard earned Oscars, Ridley Scott once again directed a mind stunning epic and Russell Crowe kicked some serious ass even if he was sporting a doo like Kevin Costner's in THE BODYGUARD. What I can add is that GLADIATOR just gets better and better with each subsequent viewing. Not only from an acting point of view but from the amazing use of computer technology. A great drama of epic preportions....GLADIATOR always demands another viewing.

1 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

I'm happy to know that it gets better with each viewing, because the time I saw it, I didn't think it was all that great. I realize I may be the only human in the western world with that opinion, but c'est la vie, eh?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home