Friday, October 05, 2007

Alexander Keith and Murphy's Law

Here it is, October 5th again already. This marks yet another birthday for R.W. Brother Alexander Keith, I've lost count of which one though I'm sure somebody will remind me, and a first birthday for Ink Casualty here on Blogspot! Tonight's festivities will, as per usual, be held at my local Irish pub Murphy's Law. What will not be usual is my good friend Tino is no longer head chef. As is the way of life, management decided to move his needed talents to another Toronto location, THE POUR HOUSE, so we will all be in the hands of Shayne who has been chomping at the bit to take over the helm. Standard down home fare is the menu tonight....a starter of snow crab & sweet corn chowder, followed by fresh boiled lobster with Peggy's Cove blueberry crumble and of course many pints of Alexander's finest. Sadly, my dear friend Christian will not be joining me this year as he had to go and get a "life" and find a "real" date or something. Silly boy!.........and Candy Minx doesn't pick up her damn phone so she will no doubt miss out on the festivites as well. There you have it folk, wherever you may be my fellow ex-pats, raise a glass of Keith's high and celebrate Nova Scotia's finest grand and brew master.

1 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

Cheers. Happy Blog-birthday!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home