Monday, June 04, 2007

Supercross

Steve Boyum has directed motocross related work in the past so I imagine this is a contunation on a personal love theme for him hence I'm not going to trash this number. It wasn't made for me...it was made for youngsters who live for this extreme sport and should be treated as such. If you're a fan you will find some outstanding race footage here as Boyum knows what he's doing behind the camera. Cameron Richardson and Sophia Bush are present which might explain how this DVD ended up in my house in the first place but it sure as hell doesn't explain how Robert Patrick ended up in this film....I'm thinking he may be in need of a new agent but hey...that's just my opinion. Oh, and for the chickies there is one of the Carter boys here as well, which one I couldn;t begin to tell you but one of them just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home