Sunday, May 17, 2009

Obsessed

So, there I was, all ready to see ANGELS & DEMONS only to find it sold out. No problem, STAR TREK viewing number eight would have suited me just fine....but no....the date just HAS to see Beyonce in OBSESSED which from the reviews I figured was already on DVD. But no, there it is in all it's glory and there we are, pretty much alone in the empty theatre, which would under normal circumstances be a fantastic thing but said OBSESSED was playing.
Watching it was like listening to Cyndi Lauper with a hangover and it actually made GIGLI look good.
As the shakin' booty might be want to say, if you like it put a ring on it but me, I want my 40 bucks and two hours back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a cruel bastard

1:27 AM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Ah, very funny review. However...I ended up seeing this with a very entertaining Chicago audience. I landed up in this movie pretty much the same way as you all did...because everything else was sold out.

BUT...the theatre had a lot of Beyonce fans (which I count myself as one too) and they were pretty loud screen talkers and rooting for Beyonce. You wouldn't believe how funny a Chicago audience was about the stalker...some of the women in the audience were saying things like "Not in MY house" and "oh no she didn't"...and of course they thought the obsessed woman was completely bonkers and nuts. It turned out to be not such a good movie but a lot of fun to watch with that crowd!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home