Saturday, March 14, 2009

Transporter 2

Jason Statham has built himself quite the interchangeable character as the man who knows how to drive and bust heads which is pretty much just what he does here. I happen to quite like this style of entertainment so the film works for me, besides, I have to say something nice about director Louis Leterrier as his version of THE HULK employed damn near everybody I know in the local film industry.
Yes, the italics function is jammed on my keyboard!
The biggest thing of note to me on a recent viewing of TRANSPORTER 2 was Kate Nauta. I could swear I was watching PINK do an action role.....which would by no means me a bad thing but the resemblance is remarkable.
Good straight forward action for those who crave it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

I really like these movies.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home