Friday, March 06, 2009

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo

I must admit I found the first one to be quite funny but with distribution problems and a six year gap I sure didn't expect much from this one hence it collected dust in the DVD piles for ages. Alas, thanks to the UNBREAKABLE incident the "new" DVD player is working overtime and let me tell you...this film will pretty much piss or gross out....well....pretty much everybody. Of course I loved it and yes, actually did laugh out loudm by myself at just how downright silly and offensive EUROPEAN GIGOLO is. Believe it or not the script is well crafted, Schneider is what he is and Eddie Griffin I find hilarious no matter what he's in but the real surprise here was Jeroen Krabbe who add an interesting flavor to the whole mix. Nice to see a cameo from Nadia van de Ven and even if you despise this genre of film it must be seen at least for the dolphin sequence at the beginning as it's gut busting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. sadly I thought this movie was highly entertaining. Infact almost too funny.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home