Friday, March 06, 2009

Unbreakable

With the recent relase of perhaps the most anticipated comic related film in years, THE WATCHMEN, let us take a quick peek back at M. Night Shyamalan's UNBREAKABLE. Regular readers here know full well what I think of Shama-lama-ding-dong's work but I will give him cred for a great concept and this film head the geek squad chasing their collective tails trying to garner bits of early footage and script leaks. Again, great concept...bloody wretched film! Slow, plodding, may be the worst thing Bruce Willis ever did andas much as I love him that is certainly saying something and even Samuel L. Jackson can't save this one. Problem for me is I've sat through it half a dozen times, theatre, video, special DVD and now on what I hope to be my final viewing in this or any other lifetime video again and do you know what....the fucking tape of UNBREAKABLE jammed in my player and BROKE my friggin' VCR! Dead, flatlined...kuft-ka-frakin-poof!........and that my dear friends is the last I will ever speak of this one!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlucKKK...iat could not have been slower if it was cold molassas going up a hill on a freeezzzzing day...!!!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlucKKK...iat could not have been slower if it was cold molassas going up a hill on a freeezzzzing day...!!!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home