Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Ring Two

Here's another film so fucking stupid it simply shouldn't exist and I'm surprised Naomi Watts was allowed to star in another one after making it. You know you're in trouble when the best an Americanized horror remake can come up with is a herd of CGI deers who looked like they just ran out of a Lexus commercial attacking out leads. For starters, what the hell do they have to do with any part of THE RING mythos....I've seen all the Asian versions and for the life of me I don't remember any psycho-fuckin'-Bambi's in the picture. Add insult to injury by having the car windows just reappear after they've been smashed out by said deers. Oh, just bad....cool DVD box....bad, bad film....and please tell me how they managed to snag Sissy Spacek in a cameo and on a more important note why they are letting Hideo Nakata make a third part in North America?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Martimer said...

..... I loved the film..... thats why they are making another.

..... The herd of CGI deer were a bit edgy I agree.
Part of the Kioto thing I think. The 'earth movement' going on in gEEK Land.

Greenhouse Gas Horror.

I loved it.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home