Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pulp Fiction

About all I can add to what has been said about PULP FICTION is I wasn't a fan of it at first. I think I felt Tarantino was over exposed and rated for simply paying homage to the sexploitation/viloence films of the Seventies and I had wished more movie goes had done their damn homework to see what he was paying homage to. Over the years and upon recent viewing I find myself liking this performance more and more and it was AT LEAST responsible for two things are those are bringing John Travolta and Dick Dale back into the eye of cool. The writing here is top notch with some of this best lines ever recorded on film, as always the soundtrack is killer and there is not a bad performance to be found from any of this all-star cast. Way better now than ever I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

When I first heard about this film, I didn't want to like it, but, damn, it was really good. Great performances, well directed, clever. There are parts of the film I don't think are that great, like the Bruce Willis scenes, but still, they work with the film, and in the fullness of time, I think they're fine.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home