Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ghost Rider

Well, I finally managed to see this one and I have to say...I know why Nicolas Cage is here but I have no bloody idea why Peter Fonda is. Are the bills really piling up that high as to necessitate taking a gig such as this one? Perhaps so. All of this aside, one should not be too harsh a critic when it comes to films based on comic book heroes and Ghost Rider does manage to be a good ride if the fan boy in you is up for it. My biggest complaint is not with Cage, who is just fine here, but with the CGI Ghost Rider. For some reason it simply seems second rate all around and seriously detracts from any momentum the film manages to build. Sam Elliott has a nice bit part here but overall Ghost Rider is best to wait for.....like....when it hits the 99 cent rental section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home