Friday, July 13, 2007

Nash the Slash Rocks Out with D.O.A.

I had every intention of closing last Sunday's reviews off with a blurb about the D.O.A. show here in Toronto the night before but Mr. Yink took it upon himself to eat my mouse cord and that was then end of that idea. So, now as it's almost a week later I won't go into massive details other than to say if the boys are in your area they are not to be missed. Uncle Nash did several of the Southern Ontario dates guesting for the encores and I'm told there is some killer footage availabel on UTUBE from the Windsor show....it would be up to you to find it as I've not seen it due to system restrictions. D.O.A. are once again a power trio with Randy Rampage back in the fold with Joey Shithead and the Great Baldini. For those D.O.A. fans out there who still not have read Joey's book I, SHITHEAD drop your twenty bucks down and get on with it already. It might actually inspire you to do something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home