Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stuporbowl Sunday

Tell me the Minx and Stag Man aren't having a whoop up down there in old Chi-town! Wish I was down there having some pulled pork (man...does that not sound obscene or what?!?!?!?) and brewskies for the SUPERBOWL celebrations and if my prognocastic abil-o-tees are correct Chaicargo will be having one hell of a party tonight. My boyz all say step up and have a take.....here it is.....
Chicago Bears OVER Indianapolis Colts by 18
Check in withs ya all later......if I can see!

2 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

well, at least there was Prince....

10:24 PM  
Blogger Martimer said...

Ummmmmmm....... Yes. THere was Prince. One of the best live on the spot with a mere 4 second delay...... rocking millions. Maybe a billion I can remember seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyT9cv1iEyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUi-StosGOY

No one was bragging about The Colts lines... offensive or defense. Not even themselves. Sure... lots of talk about Peyton. Myself included. I love a happy ending. Guck and Goo some credit where due, give it up for Colts Grunts who were really the differance.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home