Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Perfect Man

I was quite prepared to put a serious trash compactorial on this piece of fluff but truth be told....there ain't a damn thing wrong with the flik at all! Hilary Duff, love her or hate her, more than holds her own alongside Heather Locklear and Chris Noth in this fine fast paced romantic mother/daughter comedy. Also, one of those obnoxious dudes from QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY (at least I think he is from there) damn near steals the show as a gay (surprise oh fucking surprise)waiter. For those of you who will never bother with this jobby, let me share this great zinger with you.

Big ass New York Italiano construction worker: Are you a Jet's fan?
Gay waiter: Oh sure, I loved WEST SIDE STORY

Don't know how it will hit you but with the way this guys delivers it I damn near pissed my pants!

It is also worth noting Heather LOcklear has an especially poignant scene towards the end guaranteed to pull a tear or two from even those most cynical of hearts.
Your call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home