Monday, October 16, 2006

How To Make 22 Million From Shit!

22 million is a lot of cake! This is what that piece of crap film The Grudge 2 managed to steal from an ususpecting public the weekend. I say steal because there really is no other word for it. I'm all for bad movies as long as they give me some form of entertainment and I must tell you it has been a long long time where the escalator ride paased as the best entertainment of my movie going experiece. I don't wish to bore you with the details of why this film fails so badly but I will say I found it more than a scary day when this red blooded hetro male found himself more turned on by the young Asian man in hero role than the female lead, who, if she were any more wooden you could make a fucking boat out of her ass!
So , save your money, and, if you happen to be in Toronto tonight you can join me at the Iron Maiden concert. 40 to 50 year old men squeezing their fat asses into leather pants they wore when they were 15 trying to give themselves whiplash. Trust me, it doesn't get any scarrier than that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Ha ha good review. Oh that is too bad about The Grudge...was it Amber Tamblyn the wooden actress?

10:58 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I watched the original Japanese Grudge, and that was bad enough. No way I was gonna watch the US remake or, heaven forbid, its sequel. Well done to you for giving it a go, though. Shame it upped and bit you in the ass.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home