Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Some Thoughts

I was nice to see a Thanksgiving come and go without the vegan nut-jobs going on a verbal rampage and threatening to spike every turkey from here to Istanbul. It may in fact be the only positive to come from the post 9/11 world, being nobody is tolerant of this type of nonsense any longer and any group making such moronic threats would wind up in a veggie Guaccamolio prison camp! So, nobody got sick and died from cyanide bird but some poor folks got mighty damn sick from spinach and funky carrot juice. Excuse me for saying this, but, ironic no?

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

Funny...has anyone actually spiked a turkey? I know noone has actually puta razor in an apple...? Thats scary. But you are funny.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

p.s.I linked you to my sister's blog...

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home