Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Is the World Just a Little Off?

I've been sitting here for a few hours thinking about that idiot in North Korea playing with his atomic firecrackers, the US of A and the problems overall in the Middle East and the general situation in Africa. While giving myself one grade A headache the CNN breaking news ticker tells me of a small plane crashing upside the face of some building in New York city.

Details to follow of course.

I'm thinking, haven't we seen this episode before and, really, do we want to see it again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

I guess by now you know it was Corey Lidle flying the plane huh? Sad.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Timmer said...

A bit off seems an under statement. A whole lot off is closer to the truth, but that is just to serious to think about. I read that the small plane with New York Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle aboard crashed into condominium tower, killing at least two people. That is a weird occurrence given the level of terrorist acts at large in our minds, but it was just a sad accident.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home