Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Evil Dead The Musical

Sometimes I have my head stuck so far up my ass I can't see the forest for the demons! I had avoided this one like the plague......something about camping out one of my favorite horror films of all-time just pissed me off....and you must remember, no matter how laughable THE EVIL DEAD seems now, back in the day it scared the living crap out of legions of tweenies and such. By a stroke of fate I attended EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL for my birthday which yes, I know, was weeks ago but between that, Canada Day and a FISH concert the last while has been a blur. I am more than happy to report this is one of the funniest things to come down the pipeline since sliced jugular veins! Well written, superbly acted and a set that will quite sreiously blow your head off! Due to amazing response from the ticket buying public this baby is being held over yet again so you have right up to the end of the summer to catch this bawdy bit of bloody fun at the Diesel Playhouse here in Toronto. Make sure to shell out the extra coin for the splatter-zone seats, trust me on this one, you'll regret it if you don't and afterwards perhaps you can do THE NECRONOMICON at the EVIL DEAD KARAOKE which you can find out the details about at their Facehook fan page. Don't be a spoil-demon like me and miss out on this and damned if Tenja Hagenberg isn't the hottest stage actress in all of Canada!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home