Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Avril Lavigne Live in Toronto

Well, little Avril is not so little anymore as her presentation of her BEST DAMN TOUR last night at the Air Canada Centre certainly showed. Yes, I'm well aware many are upset with her since the commercial transformation....I say what the hell, the girl is entitled to make her millions and judging from the sold out crowd greeting her as she opened with her "controversial" hit GIRLFRIEND they agree! I tell ya, when you hear 17,000 8 to 14 year olds singing along to COMPLICATED or I'M WITH YOU I don't care how old and jaded you are you are bound to be moved. The second leg of the tour will swing back into Canada in August and for those of you who missed her this time out you'd do well not to make the same mistake next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home