Friday, January 11, 2008

Labyrinth

I was sure I had blogged this sucker ages ago but a look through the records proves me wrong....in any case...I seem to recall this was made around the same time as LEGEND and was held back from release so as not to compete with the other fantasy montrosity. Despite this being a Jim Henson film and having David Bowie in the lead I've never been a huge fan of this film. It might have had something to do with the bad taste left in my mouth after LEG END, it might have been the god-awful Bowie title track (which may be the worst song of his illustrious career!) or it may have been the fact I wanted to hoof Jennifer Connolly's character clean off of the nearest fantasy cliff. It doesn't matter really....Bowie looked like he was having a blast making it, the kids will still enjoy it despite the look being somewhat dated and it wasn't made for me in the first place......though I did enjoy the farting rocks for some morbid reason!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember this movie. Very cool when Bowie is going up or was that down the stairs...I liked it...

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home