Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Polar Express

Not a bad Christmas film for the kiddies but it really has to be seen on the IMAX screen in 3-D to be fully enjoyed. Some may consider it a modern classic but in my case most people I know both young and old were seriously creeped out by this style of animation which gives the human characters a very disturbing look. I have to admit to having had the same response myself at time during the film. Still, worth a look if for nothing other than the Stevie Tyler singing elf cameo.

2 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

I saw part of this one on TV the other night. I thought it was a little creepy too, though strangely compelling.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes ...I agree "strangely compelling". Thought that they spent toooo much time in the warehouse,loved the train ride though.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home