Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas with the Kranks

In an attempt to get into this whole Christmas spirit thing I've been scrounging through the DVD piles to catch up on some of the theme related films from the last couple of years. OK....that is not the truth...I really want to watch them to get it over with so I can pawn them off on somebody else!
CHRISTMAS WITH THE KRANKS looked like it had potential seeing as it was based on a John Grisham story SKIPPING CHRISTMAS.
LOOKED is the important word......unfortunately it has Tim Allen in it and I've had to suffer through one of his Christmas films before. I've had to do it again.
Even Jamie Lee Curtis, M. Emmet Walsh, Cheech Marin and Dan Aykroyd can't save this contrived piece of Hollywood salami.
Really, if you can't find a classic ......like say BAD SANTA or IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, watch some CSI reruns instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home