Thursday, December 13, 2007

Legend

Even Ridley Scott can turn out a clunker every now and then and LEGEND, or LEG END as we refer to it, is certainly one of them. Maybe I'm just old and jaded but I fucking hated this film when it came out and I still fucking hate it and to be honest I have no idea why I owned it in the first place. I say owned it as I finally put it to some good use and whipped it at the head of the friggin' bum who hangs out in the dumpster outside of my bedroom window and practices his fucking harmonica playing. Perhpas if I was a nine year old girl dreaming of being a princess or something I might have liked LEG END but I'm not and I don't and I bet you even Tom Cruise wishes he hadn't been involved in this travisty. What I do like however is the amazing score from Tangerine Dream featuring some amazing vocal work from Jon Anderson and Bryan Ferry. Forget the film...buy the soundtrack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home