Friday, August 10, 2007

Notes from the Complaint Department

Some of you have been sending me emails on about how little information I provide in blog blurbs. As many of you know I am a film addict and over the years have amassed on serious collection of videos. Also, many of you should know by now that VHS tapes are next to worthless and as I simply no longer have room for them I've been watching them and giving them away. After their final viewing I write my little blurb for friends and family to check in on when the need arises....hence there is no real need for any serious critical review in this forum. Should you require some long winded views with lot's of big words might I suggest you hit the link to the right which will take you to the blog of Candy Minx who, if nothing else, has found a cure for insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home