Friday, August 10, 2007

The Fugitive

Every once and a while the big wigs in Hollywood get it right and such is the case with this big screen version of THE FUGITIVE. I know you've seen it so I won't bore you to death by repeating what everybody else has already written but I will say even though Harrison Ford is the "star" he damn near has the show stolen from him by Tommy Lee Jones who is simply bloody excellent here. Also, it is fantastic to see the late Andreas Katsulis get some love as the One Armed Man. We of course all know and love him as G'Kar on Babylon 5 and he is sorely missed by us all. All in all, you can't go wrong with this ten star blockbuster and I'm sure you'll enjoy a second time around.

1 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

I liked the old tv show too

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home