Monday, August 20, 2007

The Bodyguard

Welcome to STINK FEST at Dr. K.'s lab this evening. The things I do for you, my loyal fans and readers....things like sitting through THE BODYGUARD yet again in this lifetime,something, because of me you won't have to do. Kevin Costner tries to look all serious sporting the worst hair cut of his career and Whitney Houston sings that damn AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII song I wrote about in THREE ON A MEAT HOOK. A meat hook is exactly what I want everytime I hear that song. Hey, I'm not knocking her, she has the pipes of an angel but is it just me or does it sound like she is oout of tune and nobody in the studio had the balls to tell her?!?!?!?!?! Anyway, the truth is this film was never made or intended for me so I should shut the hell up. I watched it through, AGAIN, and it is a competent piece of work. Costner is fine and Houston is more than adequate. It provided a pay cheque for my guys Mike Starr and Bill Cobbs and as The Martha would say "that is a good thing" and I think that is all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home