Monday, August 20, 2007

Big City Blues

I like Burt Reynolds, not just as an actor but as a man. I remember when Mike Bullard tried to be smart with him on some trivial bit of his past and though Burt didn't bitch slap him like he did that other tit head, he sure put Bullard in his place. This is part of why I like him so much, he's a cranky ol' tough guy and you really don't wanna mess with him. This is partly why I'm not going to write anything bad about BIG CITY BLUES. Not only does he star in it, he was one of the producers as was William Forsythe who also stars. Sooooooo...between Burt tracking me down and bitch slapping my head or William popping holes in my body that don't belong there...I think I'll just leave BIG CITY BLUES alone. There is an interesting angle with some dancing frogs mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home