Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Others

If you're into horror films you've probably seen this already and if you haven't then you bloody well should. I don't care if it stars Nicole Kidman......it is one of the finest creepy spook fests of the last decade and if you are one of those idiots who wan'ts to say it's a rip-off of THE SIXTH SENSE you are most definately reading the wrong blog! What we have here is a good old fashioned ghost story wonderfully directed and scored by Alejandro Amenabar who also gave us OPEN YOUR EYES. The tone is claustrophobic, the mood as thick as the fog surrounding the house and the scripting simply top notch. Certainly one you may wish to consider not watching by yourself late at night as this one will give you the proverbial goosebumps!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that this movie was really good. I like it when a movie lets you use you imagination. The director which Kenny speaks of is a BIG Hitchcock fan and he wanted to make this like he would have. I personaly thought he did a great job. It was beautifully done...I loved it so much I bought the movie..no really I did.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home