Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Como agua para chocolate (Like Water for Chocolate)

A wonderful little film involving two of my favorite things....cooking and sex. This Mexican film does a wonderful job of presenting the rural culture and ideals of it's country as well as the universal power of denied love. Visually superb and wonderful in tone LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE is the perfect date film and I strongly recommend you try and catch it in the theatre as the impact of the landscapes is lost on a small screen.

1 Comments:

Blogger My Dearest.... said...

sorry for entering without permition..but I just wanted to tell you that chocolat isn't really spelled like that it's chocolate...

creame lo sé..espero haya notado esa falta ortográfica..

I wish you a wonderfull day..

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home