Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Good Will Hunting

I've said it before but I feel it needs repeating. Like many of the films I blurb much had already been said about GOOD WILL HUNTING. Alas, it popped up in the video pile which I'm slowly working out the door of my crowded apartment so I'll add my two cents worth. For starters, everybody should get the hell off of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's back. They came up with a killer script and acted it to a tee. Speaking of acting, Robin Williams well deserved the Oscar he received for his work here, you'll be hard pressed to find him in finer form. Minnie Driver is excellent to watch and I strongly advise you to catch her singing live if you get the chance. I was quite surprised at how engaging her musical work is. In closing, look at GOOD WILL HUNTING with an open mind and you will be in for a moving experience and be sure to check out JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK to see Damon and Affleck spoofing themselves...it's a riot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home