Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Little Nicky

Well....I`m supposed to be working the eBay thing today but this damn cold that has wreaked total havok in the lives of damn near everybody I know has finally grabbed me by the throat....in a literal sense.....so I`m gonna do the Contact C, chicken noodle soup thingy and have myself a flu ladened film fest. What we have here is my favorite to date of the Adam Sandler stupid comedies and this one is a stupid as stupid can get. Hell, it`s meant to be. I have to give the premise away as this might be one many would take a pass on. Harvey Keitel is the devil and he has three sons. When two of them leave Hell, he starts to go to pieces, in a literal sense, and Little Nicky has to go topside to bring his brothers back and save the day. Steven Brill, who has written and directed many of the Sandler vehicles is in top form with this one and the results are a riot. There are simply too many cameos here to mention though I must point out Henry Winkler has one of the best. Well worth a grab from the local DVD shop for a slow, cold night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home