Monday, October 29, 2007

Fearless Tiger (Black Pearls)

Here is one that is hard for me to write about in any objective form. For starters, old Uncle Nash provided part of the score and it also employed a hell of a lot of my buddies when they were first starting out in the film business and I guess this is what must be kept in mind.......most here were just getting started including Jalal Mehri Mehri is known with affection as Beiruit's Steven Segal, to me he is known as one hell of a jeweler with a great eye for diamonds who always had time for me when I was working towards my gemology degree. Bad guy extrodinaire Lazar Rockwood.....a good drinking buddy and all around great guy. Monika Scnarre....uh...I don't have anything to do with her but's she's here looking fabulous as always. So is acclaimed wrestling manager Sonny Onoo in is his only film role to date. Sadly this is the last on screen appearance of the lovely Krista Bulmer and let's hope her hiatus ends soon. Back to beginnings, the film does have it's problems but for fans of the martial arts genre there is at least enough action here to keep you entertained and it was made by some mighty fine people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home