Thursday, September 20, 2007

Track 29

Well, from the sounds of what I've been writing today my regular readers may be inclined to think I'm in a bad mood. I'm not...what I am doing is sitting here with my balls in a puddle of sweat as some genius turned on the fucking boilers in the middle of our Indian Summer and the apartment is like one of those boxes rich fat people like to spend good money to sit in ...that being said...if any rich people are reading this and want to come over here and spend good money to sit here and sweat and watch bad films I would be more than happy to accomodate you. TRACK 29....what the hell can I say about this film. I hate to trash a Nicolas Roeg project as I enjoy his work.....I think of him as David Lynch for the Seventies. Gary Oldman, Theresa Russell, Christopher Lloyd, Sandra Bernhard.....I love them all.....but in this film?!?!?!?!? Let me put it this way...I've watched this sucker a half a dozen times and if there is a theme here other than midlife crisis and suburban boredom I've yet to find it.....and I ain't gonna waste another couple of hours looking for it. Let me know if you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home