Saturday, September 15, 2007

Howling II:...Your Sister Is a Werewolf

I wonder if Christopher Lee fired his agent after ending up in this clunker. I mean, the title should tip you off right from the get go but believe me...it in no way shape or form prepares you for just how bad HOWLING II really is. One scene has Lee looking distinguished in he suit and tie in a punk club wearing fucking new wave shades...like something A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS might have wore or what have you. The director, and I use the term slowly, seems to be trying to rip off THE HUNGER rather than the original HOWLING or any other werewolf film for that matter and the special effects are just fucking horrid! Even the lovely Sybil Danning running around naked can't save this howling stinker and believe me, if you ever thought the idea of a lycanthropic orgy might turn you on,,,,after seeing this stink fest you'll never think it again. Just bloody awful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home