Sunday, July 08, 2007

Bridget Jones's Diary

This is just the sort of film I would usually take the bloody piss out of but I simply can't do...it is simply too much fun so who cares if it is a supreme chick flick...sometimes you simply have to shut up and enjoy the ride. I won;t waste time going on about a plot you no doubt are already familiar with. I will say Renee Zellweger is an absolute delight here as is Colin Firth and even Hugh Grant is enjoyable to watch. It is also great to see Honor Blackman come out for a spin but the real treat for me was seeing the cameos from authors Julian Barnes, Salman Rushdie and Jeffrey Archer who I think would make a fine Bond villain someday. As I mentioned earlier...light fluffy fun which should be taken as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home