Friday, May 18, 2007

Sidewalk Rage II

It has become a daunting task indeed......this art of simply walking from point A to B. You've all heard me complain about people going out of their bloody way to walk in to me...this is old news. My new complaint has to do with my vision quest. It is spring here in Toronto and the ladies are out in full force....but can I get a look at 'em? Not bloody likely! It seems every time I try to check some babe out up ahead....some ugly fucker has to go and block my view. Try it yourself...trust me...it's true! I mean, Jessica Alba could be right up there in front of you and the second you try to cop a peek I swear Rossie O'Donnell will float like a fucking Goodyear blimp out of bleedin' nowhere and blot out the scene like a wayward thunder cloud. Flamethrower anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home