Thursday, May 10, 2007

Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera

I'm not even going to bother tearing a strip off of this one for fear of pissing off a legion of female fans world wide...especially as I couldn't sit through the stage version even WITH Paul Stanley in the lead. I will say this however...it wouldn't have been a bad film (at least I think not as I bloody well couldn't finish it either and I watch EVERYTHING!) if they got rid of Andrew Lloyd Webber's music and I'm sure as bloody hell glad Daniel Craig is the new James Bond and not Gerard Butler. Man, I would have loved to have seen old Sean Connery play the damn Phantom in this, he would've straightened both Webber and Schumacher right the hell out..."I schay Mr. Andy...your mushic right royally schucks here"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home