Friday, April 06, 2007

Mr. Yink and the Napoleon Complex

While walking the pooch and freezing my everlovin' nuts off at 6:15 this Good Friday morn, I cam e across an interesting find. Around the side of the apartment where I dwell there is what we call the "communal junk pile". This is where we put things no longer of use to us but possibly needed by somebody else. There, to my amazement, were two brand new looking oversized dog dishes. These suckers look like something a Great Dane or a Newfoundland dog would dine from and as I have a German Sheppard by the name of Bear who visits from time to time I felt these would be quite welcome in my not so humble abode. Now, these things are closer to a hubcab for an Austin Mini rather than a dog bowl and I was stunned to see the reaction of Mr. Yink when he focused his little peepers on them. When we returned to the kitchen Mr Yink was doing his best pig impersonation....this is to say he grunts like a porker rather than the Shi Tzu he just so happens to be. For the hell of it, I put some Kibbles N' Bits in one and some fresh cool water in the other and placed them on the floor for his approval. What does the little fucker go and do but use his head to flip over the food dish and then plunk his furry little butt in the water dish and proceed to make one hell of a canine mess in my bloody kitchen! I'm sure there is lesson to be learned here though I have no idea what it is!

To see the said "Mr. Yink" use the "SEARCH THIS BLOG" option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home