Friday, March 30, 2007

World Horror Writers Convention 2007

Toronto is playing host this year to the spook scriblers and I'll get the chance to meet two of my favorite writers for the first time. Ramsey Campbell and Joe R. Lansdale. Sadly, I've nothing left for Lansdale to sign as all of my books by him are numbered or lettered states or previously flat signed. Thinking of taking a gem or two down to have the personalised just the same. I am fortunate enough to still have a couple of Campbell books kicking around in the old collection. Sick art man extrordinaire Gahan Wilson will also be on hand as well as Nancy Kilpatrick, Brian Lumley, the great F. Paul Wilson and Gary Braunbeck who should beat out Stephen King this year to take the Stoker award for best novel. Damn well looking forward to a weekend of bloody fun...oh....and did I forget to mention this is also WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND! Good thing I'm unable to cross the border as I'd be down in Detroit right now missing my horror buds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home