Thursday, November 08, 2007

Undead

After seeing a film like UNDEAD you just bloody well know there is something in the water down under! This offbeat, and I do mean offbeat, homage to the zombie genre and is seriously strange film. Released in 2003 I've only recently bothered to watch the whole thing and I'm not entirely sure why. Perhaps the acting put me off and I urge you not to make the same mistake. The splat is top notch and there is quite a good bit of it. The dialogue...well...let's just say it's unique and the story....damn...it is unique. I mean, we have a zombie film mixed in with a meteor storm and an alien invasion...the Spierig twins throw everything in here.
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
If for no other reason UNDEAD is worth watching for one of the final scene where some dude is riding his prop plane through the alien cloud and discoveres all of these zombies floating in the sky and goes plowing through them! It's one of the strangest things I've ever seen in a film!
As I said before....this is one odd bird but well worth a little look-see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home