Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eight Below

Here is one of Mr. Yink's favorite films of late. I seriously cannot watch this without the poor little bugger having an absolute barking fit. Disney has had great success with their dog related movies but this in my mind is one of their best. Inspired by a true story, the Antarctic scenery here will absolutely blow your mind and the tale of the sled dogs left behind when their explorer owners are forced to abandon them is one guaranteed to bring a tear to even the most jaded of souls. One for the older kids though I caution parents thinking of showing this to the really young as it will disturb them greatly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

I love this movie. Tiff and I screamed out loud when the sealion thingie jumps out at them...we had to turn off the movie we screamed so loud and then we played it over and over.

The suspense and emotional capabilities of these dogs were incredible. I highly recommend the extras too.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home