Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Living Dead Live Part Two-More Gore in 2004

Like many things I blurb here in my blog LIVING DEAD LIVE is for a very select market at best. While haunts are a big thing in the States they have yet to properly catch on with the same enthusiasm here in Canada. Other than your midway spook-houses and the Screamers events, very little can be found in this "live" genre across or beloved country. It is for this reason I'm quite fond of watching self proclaimed "horrormaster" Rich Hanf show off his goods. I've never had the pleasure of visiting a lot of the U.S. haunts so I really don;t know if Hanf is the best or not, doesn't really matter if he is...his carny barker style is perfect for hosting this "how-to" DVD and while his instructions may be useful to those trying to break in to this lucrative seasonal business...I just simply enjoyed watching him scare the shit out of tons of kiddies. Not sure who was doing the video work for him but as the camera man is following groups of crying and screaming kids through this house of horror, he can't help laughing himself senseless, hence I found my self pissing my pants right along with him. In a bonus feature on the disc Hanf delivers some serious goods in MONSTEROUS MONEY MAKERS and besides being quite entertaining he offers what sounds to me to be some damn seriously good advice. No doubt you'd have to track it down on eBay or something but if this is your cup of gruel it's well worth the price of admission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home