Monday, January 15, 2007

Thrill of the Vampires

I'd love to be able to say something nice about this oldie but I just can't wrap my head around it. A follow up to Caged Virgins, this 1970 French film is most famous for the once banned nipple torture dungeon scene. If anything, it should be remebered for achieving the dubious feat of making lesbian vampire orgies boring! I honestly didn't think it possible but by god old Jean Rollin did it. The Cramps like rockabilly score is worth noting and a few blocked shots in a dinner scene, otherwise, this film should be avoided like trans fats!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, very nice site! Please also visit my homepages:

anatrim


best female diet pill for rapid weight loss


See you tomorrow!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home